So apparently it has been a long while since I last wrote. It doesn’t seem like it’s been all that long but time flies when you’re having fun in seminary. I thought I would kick off the summer by sharing some goals that I have for myself for the next few months.
1) Memorize the book of Ephesians
2) Run a half-marathon in under 90 minutes and hopefully, under 85 minutes
3) Write a sermon series on Zechariah (if anybody has any commentary suggestions, please pass them onto me)
4) Perfect both a homemade bagel and homemade scone recipe
5) Most importantly, write on this blog at least every other day.
That’s all for now. If I come up with more goals along the way, I might fill you in on them. We’ll see how the others go first.